[xml] CR to LF conversion problem libXML

Hi,
      I am using libXML (version 2.7.8.7) on windows. I am trying to insert data into existing XML file but problem is that after insertion CR character is converted to LF it not only swap CR to LF in inserted string but also swap all existing CR characters in output file. I don't know where is problem is there some solution to this like by setting some encoding scheme? Or i have to make changes in source code (if that solves the problem).
       Attached picture is to clarify problem. I am reading "Hello" node from read.xml and inserting its text to "Example" node of write.xml.