Re: [xml] Adding a namespace to an existing document

On 12/31/2013 0:18, John J. Boyer wrote:
I need to add a number of elements to existing doocuments with a namespace different from any in the
document. I've looked at the namespace functions, but I can't see how to do this.

xmlNewNs[1] is used to add the namespace declaration to the document, and it returns an xmlNsPtr. Pass that as the "ns" argument for things like xmlNewDocNode[2] to create elements in that namespace.

[1] http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-tree.html#xmlNewNs
[2] http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-tree.html#xmlNewDocNode