Re: [xml] Dump document to a buffer without xml version

I didn't want to miss you. I just wanted a direct solution, but i wasn't sure about the best/correct approach.

Wrapping it is a good solution if you are going to switch over different solutions, but usually it causes an overhead. I'm not thinking on changing it at the moment, as it just works, and it's enough.

Anyway, your answer is a valid approach too. Sincerely, thank you very much for your kind support.

Best regards,