Re: [xml] Child elements in XML fragments.

I hate to be a nag, but here I am again.

Is there any theoretical or design reason not to apply this patch to tree.c? As I mentioned, working with HTML fragments to build we pages is a pretty common task. Being able to traverse entity children on such a fragment would be useful. I suspect this was just an oversight.

Comments? Concerns?