[xml] Cannot access parsed values returned by xmlSchemaValidatePredefinedType()

Hello all,

We are using libxml2 (version 2.9.1) to validate XML files according to an XML schema. The XML schema makes use of XML schema data types such as xs:float and hence we need to parse strings that adhere to the XML schema data type specification. I noticed that xmlschemastypes.c already implements this validation and makes it accessible via xmlSchemaValidatePredefinedType(). While this function returns a xmlSchemaValPtr pointer to the parsed data, it seems that the definition of the _xmlSchemaVal structure is hidden in the C file and cannot be accessed by clients of the library. Has this interface been intended? I propose to move the definition of _xmlSchemaVal and all of its depending types (xmlSchemaValDecimal etc.) in the public header file schemasInternals.h.

Best regards,

Matthias