[xml] logging a bug

Hi, the bug tracking system of libxml2 only mentions up to version 2.7.8 but I found one in 2.9.1.
Where should I log it and how?

The bug is that when xmlReadIO is the first call you do on the library it crashes because xmlInitParser hasn't been called yet.
If I interpret the documentation correctly xmlInitParser isn't required when you don't process in multiple threads.
Adding xmlInitParser(); at the beginning of xmlReadIO in parser.c seems to fix the issue (I found other methods using a similar construction).

Regards,
Bram