Re: [xml] libxml2 API crazy?

list about what you intent to do the most likel outcome is lot of
patches rotting somewhere in a corner of github.
I'm not gonna magically pull your set of patches.
I will review patches if they are sent on this list with explanation of
what they are doing. And before rolling dozen of those get feedback on
the first ones.

I originally planned to format a patch with git from my first commit to
last when I get something finished and file it to Bugzilla (or should I
file it here to the list?), with proper explanation.

Actually I'm going to scrap the branch and start anew, without moving
the functions around.