Re: [xml] xmlXPathNodeSetSort performance

Second version of Timsort patch, slightly more polished. It builds on my gcc, I have fixed some warnings and
merged the two headers into one. I did not move the code to .c file though, because the sort implementation
uses some macro magic, i.e. the functions you see in the code are really function "templates" and they are
"instantiated" with the name and type you choose with the macros (basically it is a poor man's C++ template
system :-). I could remove the macros and specialize the functions for libxml xmlNodePtr, but that seems
quite ugly to me.

Vojtech