Re: [xml] Do pattterns work on parsed HTML ?

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 7:33 PM, Joachim Zobel  wrote:
Hi.

Subject says it all.

Unfortunately, subject doesn't say it all. What do you mean by
pattern? What do you mean by "work"?

First tests seem to indicate the answer is no. But
I may be doing something wrong.

Unfortunately, because we have no idea what you are doing, we can't
tell whether you are doing something wrong or not.

See also: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html#respect

Csaba