Re: [xml] gzdirect could not be located in the dynamic link library zlib1.dll

* preet $ wrote:
  I am trying to run the example provided with libxml2-2.2.7-win32.zip, but
I get the message "The procedure entry point gzdirect could not be located
in the dynamic link library zlib1.dll" I don't know how to proceed with this
issue. Is this because of wrong version of zlib. The one I have is copied
from another application on my system and it is compiled on Dec 10. Any help
would be great.

If you are using binaries from ftp://ftp.zlatkovic.com/libxml/ then you
should also use the latest zlib binaries from there rather then copying
arbitrary binaries from other applications (there may be any number of
reasons why the DLLs would be incompatible).
--
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:bjoern hoehrmann de · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de