[xml] libxml2

Hello.
I've got a problem with libxml. When I add Cirilic attribute to XMLNode it converting to UTF-8 and than quot every symbol.
It happens in xmlCharEncOutFunc in encoding.c file.
This function quotate UTF-8 of all attributes, but some XMPP servers can't unquote it and we can get something like ТЕмы&#x447 as a nickname of buddy in our contactlist.
Can you tell me any suggestion or send examle of project that I can compile for Mac OS or iOS or tell how can I do it by myself?

--
Стоянов Владислав
Программист ООО "Редсолюшн" (Челябинск)