Re: [xml] xmlRemoveProp and xmlUnsetProp not remoning element

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 10:19:43AM -0500, David Hill wrote:
I have tried to use both xmlRemoveProp and xmlUnsetProp to remove an
element and both return an error stating they can't find the element,
even though it was found with xmlStrcmp.

So not sure what I'm doing wrong, any suggestions would be appreciated.

  I can't follow your code, but I checked the function code and
this looks okay, I would suggest tracing though a debugger to understand
what's going on in your case.

Daniel