Re: [xml] nanohttp: No redirects for http://www.domain.com

On Fri, Oct 02, 2009 at 12:18:19PM +0200, Ralf Junker wrote:
I could narrow the problem down to the fact that uri.c has indeed changed in an incompatible way. Consider
this:

  uri = xmlParseURIRaw('http://www.google.com', 0);

After the call, in 2.7.5 uri->path contains an empty string. In previous versions it contained NULL, just
like the other "empty" pieces.

I believe that this a bug in uri.c. It clearly results in the problem described in my initial message.

  Yes I tend to agree, this is an oversight.
And I think this affect only the path part, for other parts like
fragment, query or username, there is an extra symbol (# ? or @)
which would get lost if we didn't convert to "" . But for all the
case for path I think this need fixing, could you try the enclosed
patch which I think covers all cases ?

  thanks for raising the issue !

Daniel