Re: [xml] Error on including and importing schemas already parsed

On Wed, 2009-03-25 at 10:36 +0100, Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 06:55:42PM -0600, Luke Robison wrote:
Thank you Jason!  I can also confirm validate_me.xml validates with this
patch applied, although patching 2.7.3 doesn't work, I had to grab the
svn version (currently r3819).  Thanks for the help.

  I don't know that part of the code (was done by Kasimier some years
ago), I'm a bit surprized that just removing the check leads to a
correct solution. With or without the patch make check and make tests
in xstc lead to the same results, so I have no way to assert if the
patch introduce regressions.
  If you could give it a bit more testing on different cases and report
I would apply it based on your feedback.

  thanks !

Daniel

Daniel,

   We are using r3819 with this patch in a few of our development
systems, so if we see any suspicious failures we will let you know.  So
far so good, but most of our situations don't have as many tangled up
style sheet imports as the case that generated the error I reported.
I'll see what I can dig up this week and next and get back to you.

-Luke

--
Luke Robison