[xml] OT - Request for review of Metalink (XML for downloads) Internet Draft

Hi, I've requested review of our Internet Draft on xml-dev, xmlsec, &
thought here could be helpful as well, as a number of metalink apps
rely on libxml2.
Thanks for the great software!

Metalink is an XML file format & feature set that download apps
support to offer improved downloads.
About 50 apps currently support Metalink, including browsers, FTP
clients, P2P apps, download managers, and the popular Firefox addon
DownThemAll!
Metalink is frequently used by open source projects like
OpenOffice.org, and many Linux distributions.

http://www.metalinker.org
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metalink

Our current Internet Draft is at
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryan-metalink but more up to date
versions are at
http://metalinks.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/metalinks/internetdraft/draft-bryan-metalink-10.txt

--
(( Anthony Bryan ... Metalink [ http://www.metalinker.org ]
  )) Easier, More Reliable, Self Healing Downloads