[xml] xmllint working with 213MB large xml files

Hi!
Last day I used xmllint (for windows xmllint.exe: using libxml version 20703) to validate xml file against XSD, but it found a lots of errors on line 65535 (binary 1111111111111111). I noticed, that there's no errors, but the line counter stucked. I believe theres a 16bit int for counting rows. Maybe should use a larger int?
At the end i found the error and corrected it, and xml file was valid after 4min validation.

--
Janis