[xml] Windows problem

I have a new installation with a windows package of   libxml2 2.7.2
I'm trying to compile and execute some libxml2 samples
I don't know if I must join Igor Zlatkovic, so I put my message here

After a lot of try and search in the list, I can propose the following
exemple  parse1.c:
compilation OK
exécution OK

exemple parse1.c with a line xmlDocDump  added between the xmlReadFile
and the xmlFreeDoc.
(compiling and testing with Visual Studio 2005)

extract from the code
    doc = xmlReadFile(filename, NULL, 0);
    if (doc == NULL) {
        fprintf(stderr, "Failed to parse %s\n", filename);
        return;

    }
    xmlDocDump(stdout, doc);
    xmlFreeDoc(doc);

The application compile and link and execute, but always crashes with
an access violation message on the xmlDocDump line
(compiling and testing with Visual Studio 2005)

Have I missed something?

Jean-Claude Moissinac