Re: [xml] Redhat security update for libxml2

Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 08:28:49PM +0100, Mike Hommey wrote:
On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 07:16:50PM +0000, Graham Bennett wrote:
Hi all,

I've been notified of a Redhat security update for libxml2:
https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2008-0988.html, and was hoping to
update my own builds with a version that doesn't suffer from these
vulnerabilities (I build from the standard source distribution, not the
Redhat source).
It wasn't immediately obvious from the release notes and recent mailing
list traffic if these have been fixed in a released version of the
libxml distribution yet.  If they haven't, is a new released planned to
address them?

  Yeah sorry about that. Basically it was embargoed until monday, it's
not that easy to trigger the bugs, I didn't generate a new release for
this I will probably do one within a week or so including those and I
hope a solution for the PHP SAX problem.

I was wondering if you have decided how you want to handle the PHP based issue yet. Let me know as I'll put in whatever time is needed to get the issue resolved.

Rob