Re: [xml] [Proposal] How about write a book for LibXML2?

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 10:44:42AM +0100, Elvis Stansvik wrote:
2008/11/19 Elvis Stansvik <elvstone gmail com>:
No problem. I'll get back to you when I have a destination for a
wiki.xmlsoft.org A record.

Okay. The web hotel tech support answered and I think I'll be able to
replicate the pretty URL scheme on their servers using mod_rewrite
rules in the .htaccess. You can now put in a A record for
wiki.xmlsoft.org pointing at:

62.20.1.160

He has put up a virtual host for us on their server, but it won't go
active until during the night. So I'll try to do the migration
sometime tomorrow.

  Done, thanks,  it may take a bit of time to propagate to DNSes

Daniel