Re: [xml] How to Build DOM tree from sax api

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 11:24:14AM -0500, Jatayu wrote:
Hi Daniel,

If I may piggyback on this thread for related question:

    "In libxml2, SAX2 interface and xmlTextReader interface are mutually
exclusive, right?
     I mean, there's no way to hook up my own SAX2 handlers together with
xmlTextReader
     in the same parse iteration, right?"

  Right. SAX is event based push parsing. Reader is  linear pull
parsing. I don't see how you could mix both.

Daniel