Re: [xml] xmlDocPtr save to file

* AndrewHartley wrote:
I have a valid XML file loaded into an xmlDocPtr and would like to
successfully save to file.  When I use the xmlSaveToFilename:

[code]
  xmlSaveToFilename(szFilepath, NULL, 0);
[/code]

The file isn't succsfully written.  I would appreciate any helpful advice.

You don't pass any node to the function, so how would it know what you
want to save? xmlSaveToFilename creates a new xmlSaveCtxtPtr, you have
to use xmlSaveTree to actually save anything using the context.
--
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:bjoern hoehrmann de · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de