Re: [xml] EOL consistency

On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 04:09:23PM +0100, Florent Guiliani wrote:
Florent Guiliani a écrit :
Hi all,

Some source files in 2.6.31 haven't the same end-of-line type in the
whole file.

The attached patch fix this minor issue.

Idem as previous thread.

"May I omited to say that the attached patch can be applied directly on trunk?
or do I missed something else in the "sending patch guidelines"?"

  No, no, same as the other one, a lot of backlog ...

I tried to apply the patch here but only a small subset applied to current
trunk:

paphio:~/XML -> patch -p1 < consistenteol.patch
patching file macos/src/XMLTestPrefix.h
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file macos/src/XMLTestPrefix.h.rej
patching file macos/src/XMLTestPrefix2.h
patching file win32/Makefile.msvc
Hunk #1 FAILED at 254.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file win32/Makefile.msvc.rej
paphio:~/XML ->

 Could you check macos/src/XMLTestPrefix.h and win32/Makefile.msvc from
current trunk ?

  thanks !

Daniel