[xml] Per parser xmlGcMemSetup

Hi.

I have an apache module that uses libxml2. I have found a (potential, no
reports yet) problem with its usage of xmlGcMemSetup. I need to call
this for my module to work correctly. If there are other modules using
libxml2 (mod_php does) and they call xmlGcMemSetup, one of the modules
will stop working.

The problem is not threads, the problem is that other parts of apache
may be using libxml2 globals independently.

I have just found globals.c, but do not understand it yet. Are there any
examples on how to use this?

Sincerely,
Joachim