Re: [xml] Broken link on web page

On Mon, Mar 12, 2007 at 01:33:28PM -0700, Rick Jones wrote:
Trevor Harmon wrote:
While trying to download the source to libxml2, I visited this page:

http://xmlsoft.org/downloads.html

And clicked on the HTTP link (first sentence). It points to here:

http://xmlsoft.org/sources/

But that's a broken link.

  Use the FTP link, I can't get apache to access the FTP area directly anymore

I wonder if there is a more general problem?

  not really, it's not related.

If I search for
xmlparsememory from:

http://xmlsoft.org/

and the main menu, one of the links it gives is:

http://xmlsoft.org/libxml-parser.html

  it's in http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-parser.html
  I think I fixed it now.

rick jones
grubbing around to (re)learn the difference between a doc pointer and a
node pointer :)

  a Doc pointer is a specialized node pointer, representing the document node
in the Dom/XPath data models

Daniel