Re: [xml] Windows build changes

On Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 08:21:09AM -0400, Rob Richards wrote:
Forgot to mention these last week, but I made a few changes/additions to the windows build.
A static for dll build is made by default (libxml2_a_dll.lib).
Added flag to embed manifest for VS2005 (vcmanifest=yes).

I noticed Bug 393084. The new flag can be used for that and not sure why copy is not working in the
makefiles for the reporter (builds fine on 3 different win systems with VS2005 for me).

  I closed the bug earlier today asking to get on list for reports.

Daniel