Re: [xml] export xmlTextReaderSetup() function

On Wed, Jan 03, 2007 at 07:18:43AM -0800, Aleksey Sanin wrote:
 Can you write an example showing the use then, I'm a bit lost I admit :-)

Sure :) This is pretty long one but ....

  Hum, I see. The unfortunate thing is that you use xmlParserInputBufferPtr
directly in your APIs, the normal way would be to use xmlReaderForIO()
and let xmlreader handle it. The point is that xmlTextReaderSetup() is
relatively 'internal' (the function block is kindof wrong, misses params)
and the @input gets consumed by it. But if really you think xmlReaderForIO()
ain't proper, then go ahead. My experience is that xmlParserInputBufferPtr is
complex and will confuse users  :-)

 Yes except that CVs was replaced with SVN (Subversion) and I didn't
yet tried to look how to hook in the new infrastructure. I think there are
pages on gnome.org about it to babystep the process

Oh...

  See http://developer.gnome.org/tools/svn.html
just use
  svn co svn+ssh://aleksey svn gnome org/svn/libxml2/trunk libxml2
to get a fresh tree (assuming your login on gnome CVs was aleksey :-)

Daniel