Re: [xml] bug 362989 -- still problem -- now good news :-)

On Thu, Nov 02, 2006 at 10:06:46AM -0800, Yong Chen (yongche) wrote:

Hi Daniel,

Just tried the latest xmlregexp.c (recompiled 2.6.26 with it) and yes,
my program terminates and reports the result (non-deterministic error)
in no time, the problem is fixed :-)

  Good !

We are using red hat, but I don't know if we are using Red Hat
Enterprise services, I will check.

  :-)

I noticed you are working at virtualization group, does it have anything
to do with xen? (sorry this is outside of the xml topic, you can ignore
it :-)

  yup, mostly on libvirt, userland library for virtualization on top of Xen
    http://libvirt.org/
it's on the same box as xmlsoft.org BTW !

Finally, as a libxml user, I want to thank you again for your timely
help, it's a great product.

  Thanks, though most of the XSD support has been done by Kasimier

Daniel