RE: [xml] Segmentation fault in xmlFreeDoc

Hi,

-----Original Message-----
From: Chidanand Gangur [mailto:chidanand gangur gmail com]

I tried putting xmlInitParser() at the start of my program
and called xmlCleanUpParser in the process cleanup function
It gave me a huge improvement in memory leaks. valgrind use
to show me lot of memory leak in xmlNewMutex etc.. now I do
not have them at all.

Good.

You are right the xmlCleanUpParser which I use to call in my
parsing function might be the cause of the crash in
xmlFreeDoc. I will let you know once i run the test. Thanks a lot

I had tried the xmllint  --version command before,  I did not
find any information related to threads. When issued the
xmllint --version command i got following output

[root chidanand libxml2-2.6.10]#  /usr/local/bin/xmllint --version
/usr/local/bin/xmllint: using libxml version 20610
   compiled with: DTDValid FTP HTTP HTML C14N Catalog XPath
XPointer XInclude Iconv Unicode Regexps Automata Schemas

I see your libxml2 version as 2.6.24 was this support not
available 2.6.10?

Others should be of more help here than me.

Regards,

Kasimier