Re: [xml] Searching for libxml_xmlDocPtrWrap export on windows

Daniel Veillard a écrit :
On Sun, Mar 19, 2006 at 12:04:02PM +0100, Sébastien Moutte wrote:
Hi all,
I'm trying to build python bindings for gstreamer on Windows with MSVC.
But i can't find an exportation of libxml_xmlDocPtrWrap in windows binary of libxml2.
Is it something missing ? or am I searching at a wrong place ?

it is not part of libxml2 shared library, it's in the python shared library, see libxml2/python/types.c
Ok, i've just tried to build libxml2 using cscript configure.js python=yes compiler=msvc include=c:\usr\include lib=c:\usr\lib
nmake /f Makefile.msvc

It builds libmlx2 fine but it doesn't generate a python shared library nor build the file type.c
what is the library exposing functions which are in type.c ?

Thanks,
Sébastien
Daniel