[xml] append to file

Hello,

I'm using your libxml2 library for some feature extraction process in which many images are being processed. Now, I would like the XML data to be appended to the end of the XML file for every image, without having to create one for each image (which is what I do now, with 'xmlSaveFormatFileEnc'). Is that possible (I don't see any flags in those functions which could be set)?

Best regards,

--

Vladimir Nedovic
Masters Student

Philips Research Laboratories -- Building WB 4.068
Prof. Holstlaan 4
5656 AA Eindhoven
The Netherlands
Phone:  +31 40 27 47 880
E-mail: nlv10959 natlab research philips com