Re: [xml] A question about _xmlTextReader

Nidal Zeidat wrote:
Hi
I downloaded libxml2, installed it and ran few examples. The example in
the file
"reader1.c <http://xmlsoft.org/examples/reader1.c>: Parse an XML file
with an xmlReader" compiled fine but when I try to execute it it gives
me the following error
Unhandled Exception: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type
_xmlTextReader from assembly example1, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=null

Any idea what I could be doing wrong? Thank you very much.

You're getting a .NET runtime error from running a non-.NET C program,
so my guess is you're not compiling things correctly.