Re: [xml] Suggestion for http://xsh.sourceforge.net/

On Sun 18 Sep 2005 05:00 James wrote:
Hi,

I saw that you have some patent-related info at http://xsh.sourceforge.net/

James,
the content of the site http://xsh.sourceforge.net/ isn't the subject of this
mailing-list and is only distantly related to it. I don't know what gave you
the idea to post about xsh.sf.net here. Also, being the maintainer of
xsh.sf.net, I can say that AFAIK there is no patent-related information there
at the moment. Nevertheless, your site looks interesting, but that's a
different matter.

-- Petr

and I wanted to let you know about a new free patent searching site,
www.FreePatentsOnline.com.  I run the site, and I am in the process of
letting the intellectual property community know about it.  The site has
much more data and features than the USPTO or any other free site, so I
hope it will be of use to you.

If you have an appropriate place on your web site, a link would be much
appreciated!

Thanks for your time, and please let me know if you have any suggestions
for improving the site.

Sincerely,
James Ryley