[xml] Is it a BUG for exclusive XML canonicalization in LibXML2?

I tried to do a exclusive C14N on <SignedInfo> in the attacthed 'Sample.xml', the result from .Net SDK and LibXML2(2.6.20) (both attacthed) are different!

It seems that the LibXML2 will generate an extra empty default namespace on <CanonicalizationMethod> compared to .Net SDK.
I have read the specification for 'XML C14N' and 'exclusive XML C14N':
http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-c14n
http://www.w3.org/TR/xml-exc-c14n/

Accorsing to my understanding the  ' xmlns="" ' should not appear on <CanonicalizationMethod>

Is it a BUG in LibXML2 or in .Net?
Any ideas?