[xml] XML regression test cases...

When I run external regression test (./testsuite) I see some errors, is
it common errors or something is not setup correctly on my m/c.

## XML Schemas datatypes test suite from James Clark
Ran 1035 tests, 11 errors, 0 leaks
## Relax NG test suite from James Clark
Ran 253 tests, no errors
## Relax NG test suite for libxml2
Ran 183 tests, no errors
## NIST test suite for Schemas version NIST2004-01-14
Ran 23170 tests (3953 schemata), no errors
## Sun test suite for Schemas version Sun2002-01-16
Ran 193 tests (40 schemata), 27 errors (0 internals), 0 leaks
## Microsoft test suite for Schemas version MS2002-01-16
Ran 7230 tests (4686 schemata), 546 errors (1 internals), 0 leaks
Total 32064 tests, 584 errors, 0 leaks

Another question related to internal regression test suite (runtest),
Are they used to confirm the behavior of public interface or What part
of library do they validate? Do you think they are important to be part
of LSB runtime test suite which is used to confirm distribution against
the specification.

Thanks,
Nilesh