Re: [xml] HTMLparser: SGML comments

Hi Daniel,

I don't really know SGML, so such patches are welcome. I just have one
problem with the code, it calls GROW only when the end of the buffer is
detected with a NUL, I would rather have it called more preemtively to
in the loop to avoid a potential weakness in the case of multibyte chars.

I have changed the patch to call GROW in the loop each time before moving
on to the next character. (I don't know whether I should be calling SHRINK
as well, though?)

  Note also that I prefer patches than cut an paste of full routines, it
gives me the context of what was changed.

Here is a unified diff, is that the right format?

Best regards,

Michael

--
Print XML with Prince!