Re: [xml] libxml2 Relax NG include bug?

Daniel Veillard wrote:
On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 06:18:13PM +0100, Martijn Faassen wrote:

Hey,

Following up again:

I think I tracked down the bug. The relaxng.c checks for the URL on the doc object to determine the base. This URL exists on the original xmlDoc* I pass in, but xmlRelaxNGNewDocParserCtxt makes a *copy* of this document using xmlCopyDoc(). This doesn't copy the URL, so the URL will be NULL.

  haha :-)

I don't know whether the bug is in xmlCopyDoc not copying the URL, or

  yes, I commited the fix to tree.c in CVS,

Awesome, thanks. You can now quickly resolve my bug report in bugzilla. :)

Regards,

Martijn