Re: [xml] How can I get namespaces of schematypes ?

Hi,

Kasimier Buchcik wrote:
Hi,

Hewarth, Michael wrote:

[...]
I get the namespace of t:mybase - very fine. But if I look at the subtypes of t:mybase, I get name base1 and base2 but targetnamespace="". As workaround I take the namespace of mybase and
[...]
I'll commit the fix for the dump function soon (today).
[...]

OK, fixed in CVS - xmlschemas.c rev. 1.99. Actually the function
arguments for the namespace and the context needed to be swapped.
I applied a tiny cosmetic change to the output and hope it won't
disturb; mainly element declaration references will show up now
as "Particle" with the referenced declaration name + targetNamespace.

Thanks,

Kasimier