Re: [xml] xmlwriter, invalid StartElement

On Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 10:57:40AM +0100, Pierre Joye wrote:
Hello,

Little patch to fix a xmlTextWriterStartElement after a
xmlTextWriterStartAttribute (or NS). Works well too if a text was
inserted in between (text seems to do not be in the state stack).

I'm not sure if it's correct to do so. For example if one uses tags in
an attribute value? should he use text instead?

  I don't understand the writer well, but it seems to me you are right,
starting an element while in an Attribute should probably lead to an error,
same actually if you're in the middle of a comment no ?
  I don't know how C# xmlReader reacts in those case, could someone
try and provide feedback ?

  thanks,

Daniel