Re: [xml] xmlParseFile fails on xCBL 4.0 document

On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 10:24:09PM -0800, aleksey aleksey com wrote:
C14N specification require absolute namespace URIs. Probably it is better
to do the check for known URI schemes (e.g. "http", "https", "ftp", "file")
instead of exluding few ("urn", "dav", "rrn") though it goes against usual
security practice to (exclude what you know is good vs. catch what you
know is bad).

  Hum, absolute means non-relative ? If yes then the simple fact that there
is a scheme after parsing the URI-Reference implies it is not relative I
think.
  Maybe the right patch it to parse the URI with xmlParseURI and check if
a scheme was found, if yes then it should be absolute. But I don't know the
c14n spec and maybe I misunderstood the actual requirement.

Unfortunately, I am on vacation and will not be able to make this change till
January. You can either wait or create a patch yourself and send it to this
mailing list.

  If you can confirm the problem and the solution, I could make the fix
I guess.
  Enjoy your vacations :-)

Daniel