[xml] Regarding to compilation on libxml2 in /MT instead of /MTd

Hi Igor,

I've downloaded libxml2-2.6.20.tar.gz from http://xmlsoft.org/sources/
I wonder where should I change in libxml2-2.6.20\win32\Makefile.msvc so that I can compile a lib with code generation "multithread /MT" rather than the default "multithread dll /MTd"

In order to compile libxml++, it requires libxml2 and iconv, would you mind also tell me how to compile iconv with code generation "multithread /MT" as well?

I am so sorry for any inconvenience, thank you very much. I am really appreciate that you help.

Best Wishes,

tikcireviva.