Re: [xml] memory usage question

Stefan Kost wrote:

Does xmlParseDocument(ctxt) use the dictionary. If looked over the
sources, but found no easy answer.

Wow, lot of activity on this thread all due to a bone head move on my part :)

I use the same call creating documents. Make sure you call xmlCtxtUseOptions as this will set default options correctly (even when options == 0). dictionary will be used (dictNames = 1 unless disabled through options) and linenumbers enabled. Dictionary storage will already be created by xmlInitParserCtxt.