Re: [xml] How to use libxml2 and RelaxNG validation?

Hi:

I suppose I do it the wrong way because the result that I print is "(null)"

    ReaderP = xmlReaderForFile(xsltfile,NULL,1);
    int    retour = xmlTextReaderRelaxNGValidate(ReaderP,rngfile);
    printf("%s", retour);

I think you mean:

printf("%d", retour);

Since xmlTextReaderRelaxNGValidade() should be validating and returning
retour=0, retour is beeing evaluated as a NULL pointer in 'printf("%s", retour)'.

--
[]'s

Lucas Brasilino
brasilino prrr mpf gov br
Procuradoria da República no Estado de Roraima
+55-95-6239642
LPIC-1 Certified