Re: [xml] compilation problem with mingw

I have two questions :

1 - Does it possible to use the "zlatkovic" binaries to compile under mingw
runtime .

I never succeeded.

2 - Do I need to compile myself libxml2 under mingw ?

I had to do it myself but found it not exactely trivial.

To compile libxml with mingw none of the "roadmaps" avaliable lead me to
succesfull compilation so I had to put my own together.

Today I am unable to send you anything on it since i cannot reboot to windows
at the moment, but please let me know if you want me to and I'll publish what
I did next time I enter Windows.

Morten