Re: [xml] RE: xml Digest, Vol 6, Issue 30

On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 09:08 -0800, Ron Ohmer wrote:
[snip]

Sometimes you will get the answer you desire, most times you will be
pointed in the right direction, and others you will be told to RTFM.
That's what you get for free.

If this is unacceptable, I suggest Oracle's XML implementation, I am
sure it is over priced, but you will not be flamed, and you will get
the marginal tech support you desire.

If someone needs help with libxml that they can't get for free, then
there is no reason that they can't pay someone for that support. There's
no need to use a different library.

For instance, I will gladly take peoples' money.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com