'Re: "[xml] Unimplemented block at xmlschemas.c:4185 causes bus error"'

Hi,

on 6/24/2004 6:50 PM Stefan Kost wrote:
xmllint --schema giml.xsd giml/gitkTemplate_message.xml

http://dublincore.org/schemas/xmls/qdc/2003/04/02/dc.xsd:65: element attribute:
Schemas parser error : Schemas: attribute anonattr 5 reference lang not found
Unimplemented block at xmlschemas.c:4185
Schemas parser error : failed to import schema at location
http://dublincore.org/schemas/xmls/qdc/2003/04/02/dc.xsd
Bus error (core dumped)

xmllint --version

xmllint: using libxml version 20610
   compiled with: DTDValid FTP HTTP HTML C14N Catalog XPath XPointer XInclude
Iconv Unicode Regexps Automata Schemas

I was using this with libxml2-2.6.7 before and it was giving the same error, but
wasn't crashing.

Stefan

Could you send the files you used (or a modified version, that raises
the crash) to the list?
If I remember accurately - and it was yersterday, so I should - Daniel
fixed a bug in the import function, whitch crashed if the import file
was not found. Maby the problem belongs into the same can, as yours.

Greetings,

Kasimier