RE: [xml] Problems again, functions that don't existe in HP-UX, u rgent (I k now that all say this)

On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 16:54, Pinho external infineon com wrote:
The problem are the dependencies of the HP-UX libxml2 version, I don't have
permittion to install it, there must me a way to do this without using the
functions that appear in the last version...

It is much easier to compile libxml yourself. If you build and use the
static library, and link this library to your application, then you do
not need to install it on your target machine. This ensures that your
application uses the current version of libxml and completely ignore
the version installed on the target machine by default.