Re: [xml] Problem with HP-UX

On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 12:12:33AM -0000, Luis Pinho wrote:
 When I tried to compile the code in HP-UX, I get an error that it
couldn't find libxml/xmlwriter.h ?? I opened the depots and I couldn't
find any trace of the functions I used (with xmlWriter prefix).

Is the HP-UX version different from win32 version? Do I have to recode
the serializer to make it work in HP-UX?

  It's a versioning problem. The xmlWriter interface was added very recently.
I suggest you use 2.6.4 and upgrade when 2.6.5 gets released to avoid the
memory leak fixed in CVS (see the posts in the list).

Daniel