[xml] sax2 interface

hello all,

I was building a schema to c application (sort of like flexml
http://flexml.sourceforge.net; but with a schema as opposed to a dtd).
it currently uses lex/yacc for the xml parsing and i'm currently running
into problems that libxml2 already handles.  To get to the point, I'm
going to dump the whole lex/yacc idea and use libxml2 and if i could get
some examples of how to use the SAX2 api, that would be very useful.

thank you.

p.s. I somebody has already implemented this idea, please let me know...

|Everett Coleman II                                |
|http://ctech.fuzzyneural.net                      |
|GnuPG Fingerprint:                                |
|E233 546E ED79 1D29 1D9D  04F0 DA5B 10F6 3FD3 DD12|