Re: [xml] Building XML 1.0 Compliant Parser

Hi,

I am considering developing a XML 1.0 compliant parser for an obscure OS
and
machine.

You would be wasting your time. Lots of it.

 There is one by the vendor but it's slow, costly, only works on
recent OS versions and has terrible interfaces.  I considered a port of
libxml but felt that there would be too many OS hurdles.

No, libxml is very very portable, and it even has optional (trio)
implementations for standard C functions if you need them. I have recently
ported it to a very obscure platform and I am very happy with it.

[snip]

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com