Re: [xml] libxml2 performance

Nix N. Nix schrieb:

Meanwhile, I would like to know if anybody here knows of instances when
libxml was asked to parse a file that's approximately, say, 45MB, and
how long it took to parse it. I just need to know if libxml performs
significantly better than 39s/23MB of text.
I can tell you that parsing a 2 mb xml file takes less than a second on a P4.
Parsing & freeing the same file 20 times takes less than 10 seconds.
And creating simple TEST data for a 45mb file shouldn't be a problem.. unless you want some complex structure.
Ioan Paul Pirau.